Select Comfort - Review from Doylestown, Pennsylvania

20 of 61 Select Comfort reviews

Biggest pile of excrement I ever bought.I paid $2300 for this sleep number turd.

I still haven't figured out a number cause it changes every time you change positions. I called three times while under warranty and was told "that is normal, you'll get used to it." They staved me off long enough to let the warranty expire. The mattress had a huge collapse at the head region and after taking it apart, the cheap *** hollow plastic that is supposed to be the frame is collapsed.

I guess if you are over 25 lbs, you can't use this *** product.I'm considering suing these people.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
Furniture Warranty
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #534279

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Select Comfort? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
20 of 61 Select Comfort reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Alan

Sep 15, 2014 #870544

Hi anonymous, my name is Alan and I work for Sleep Number. I'm so sorry for the trouble you've had with the base for your bed and I want you to know I can help. Simply send me an email at CustomerService@SelectComfort.com, put "Attn: Social Media" in the subject line so it can be routed directly to me and include your name and the address we shipped your bed to and I can get to work on this for you right away. I look forward to talking with you soon!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.