Featured Not resolved

Biggest pile of excrement I ever bought.I paid $2300 for this sleep number turd.

I still haven't figured out a number cause it changes every time you change positions. I called three times while under warranty and was told "that is normal, you'll get used to it." They staved me off long enough to let the warranty expire. The mattress had a huge collapse at the head region and after taking it apart, the cheap *** hollow plastic that is supposed to be the frame is collapsed.

I guess if you are over 25 lbs, you can't use this *** product.I'm considering suing these people.

Had an Experience with Select Comfort?

Comments

Hi anonymous, my name is Alan and I work for Sleep Number.I'm so sorry for the trouble you've had with the base for your bed and I want you to know I can help.

Simply send me an email at CustomerService@SelectComfort.com, put "Attn: Social Media" in the subject line so it can be routed directly to me and include your name and the address we shipped your bed to and I can get to work on this for you right away.I look forward to talking with you soon!

Ashley Furniture - Durablend Peeling Ashley Furniture "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..." Read more Mypillow - Cheaper at Walmart Mypillow "My pillow.com claims if you buy one you get one free. That's a bunch of BS !!! You can get the same my pillow at Wal mart..." Read more Mypillow - My Pillow is a Rip Off Mike Liddel is Not Real Do NOT BUY!! Mypillow "Don't believe the hype!!! I bought two of these believing they would help my migraine as hyped in the infomercials. I Washed it ONCE and it turned into a..." Read more Peeling Leather Sofa from Ashley Furniture Ashley Furniture "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..." Read more Clay Cooley - Crooks Clay Cooley "I bought a car with them and they knew of my credit situation. I had a bankruptcy and they had the paperwork. They got me approved anyway, I signed for..." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more The Cover Guy -  Warranty  and poor quality The Cover Guy "I bought a cover from this company.After about 8 months of having it I noticed it started to have an intention on it .It called them and was told to..." Read more Hughes Federal Credit Union Ripped Me Off! Hughes Federal Credit Union "Account had $50 taken out for "INACTIVE DORMANT FEE" Without my knowledge or consent. I have been with this bank for over 10yr & never had this happen Account had..." Read more