Select Comfort - Review from Doylestown, Pennsylvania
Biggest pile of excrement I ever bought.I paid $2300 for this sleep number turd.
I still haven't figured out a number cause it changes every time you change positions. I called three times while under warranty and was told "that is normal, you'll get used to it." They staved me off long enough to let the warranty expire. The mattress had a huge collapse at the head region and after taking it apart, the cheap *** hollow plastic that is supposed to be the frame is collapsed.
I guess if you are over 25 lbs, you can't use this *** product.I'm considering suing these people.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Furniture Warranty
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "BOBS SELLS REFURBISHED FURNITIRE!!! (See Pictures)I am very, very pleased with my Bob's purchase. My wife and I were looking for a new bedroom set. So in..."
- "It started off on a good note whereby I spoke with Michele La Flesch, the Executive Project Manager/Showroom Manager (Michele.Laflesch@ClosetFactory.com) (Office Phone: 310-516-7500 x240 & Cellular Phone: 310-404-8225)..."
- "These people delivered (2) new leather couches 1-1/2 months late in July, 2008. Tore a hole in (1) couch when bringing in to the room. Since then, they have moved..."
- "We spent a lot of labor prepping the deck properly according to instructions. Spent a lot of hours applying the deck over. Actually left town to allow the decking to..."
- "Big man Lane recliner, went to recline and spring busted flew across room and just missed my flat screen, & my big window. WG&R where I bought it will not..."
- "Surprise by hubby purchased me my 1st real life like doll was a huge disappointment & cost way to much-Abby Rose, described as real like, blue eyed baby-has purple eyes,..."
- "My hair had fallen out so. Bad it cause it to be bald I'm still dealing with the fact that my hair will never be the same I would like..."
- "Bought a 2nd bike from bikes direct, Transaction ID:88Y32224G19705401. The wheels were significantly out of true. Was told in email basically that is just the way it is. I was..."
- "I recently purchased a $15 whole roaster chicken with pop-up timer. I figured that Purdue would be a good name. I cooked it right to the pop up..."